Import KinetixCore and its dependencies
Import the Kinetix Unreal SDK
- 1.Open your versioning application and clone the following repository inside a "Plugins" folder (you may have to create it yourself at the root of your project) from :
Add a dot "." at the end of the url to avoid creating a folder with the name of the project and have everything inside the project's "Plugins" folder.
If you're using Git from the command line, you can add "--depth 1" to your command to reduce the fetch's size:
git clone https://github.com/git-kinetix/kinetix-sdk-unreal.git . --depth 1
- 2.Then clone the glTFRuntime project from the URL below (still within "Plugins" folder):
git clone https://github.com/rdeioris/glTFRuntime.git
- 3.You should have at least these packages in your "Plugins" folder.
- 4.Once the project is cloned, open it. It will ask you to build the missing modules. Select "Yes".
The process can take some time depending on your configuration.
- 5.To ensure that the plugins are well installed, open the "Content Browser", click on "Settings" then "Show Plugin Content"